Fiberit

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another book review


I've been reading "Wendy Knits" by Wendy D. Johnson. Founder of WendyKnits.net. This is a great book. It's like a journal of a Knitting person. The sub title is "My never-ending Adventures in Yarn." I almost didn't read it because it looked like alot of writing, no color photos and so it didn't pull me in.


It is very interesting and full of great knitting information. The patterns are intriguing and challenging enough for the beginner or intermediate knitter. She has lots of great advice in a very supportive way for knitters. Boy, don't pass this one up. I'm not finished yet, but I am very impressed. It's in Paper back for $14.00.


We got our shipment of Unique Kolours new sock yarn in today. It is gorgeous!. I can hardly wait to knit with it. We had SOM club tonight so I hope someone took advantage of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home