Fiberit

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Yikes! I'm at work, made it safely, now just to get home! Kidding

I'm not surperstitious, just try to be aware of my surroundings.

I am up to the hood on Logan's sweater, I cannot believe I'm almost done. I am also working on a mobious out of Alpaca and another capelet from a natural yarn from Cascade and a couple other unfinished projects before it gets really cold outside.

There has been alot of interest in yarn from "Dream in Color". I guess they have some lovely blends. Check em out and if you want some, let me know. I've been trying to find some affordable Quiviut. Check out Bijou Bason and send me some feed back.

Had a little dinner at the Good Earth last night. I love their Chicken Melt sandwich and their cracker bread. Delightful. B not so much, he had shrimp curry that did not sit well.

Hoping to get the yard work done this weekend and visit the Arboretum on Sunday with grandchildren. Weekends go way to fast!

Next week we are having an open house in Mosaic Alley, Creative Fibers and the new Vintage Shop called Frosted Pane. We are having a Tea Tasting as well as specials on Holiday gifts.

I'll try to get some photos up when I'm back home.

Deer Hunting Facts:
Last year only 13% of the fields were still in the ground and this year 69% are still in the fields as of the opener. That could account for fewer Deer getting shot. I can just seem them hiding in the corn stalks with the pheasants and turkeys and whatever else gets shot this time of year.

I'll stay home and knit thank you anyway. Tomorrow is Bungee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home