Fiberit

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dontcha just love it

Humingbird Garden jellies and Salsa are now for sale at Creative Fibers. Michelle from Excelsior makes these incredible salsas and jellies. For sale this week at the Holiday Open House.

I sure hope this weather holds until Thanksgiving. That's how long it will take me to vacuum up leaves!!!! A little progress on the leaves, 8 bags and 2 hours down. At least 4 more piles.

I finished the adorable waist pouch from Norwegian Handknits. I needle felted the front instead of embroidery but I think it turned out real cute. (lost the photo of the embroidery will add later) I love this book.

I am up to the neck on Logan's sweater - almost done and not too soon. His mom is knitting him a hat and left it on the nite stand and Logan saw it and tried it on with the needles still in it. "He broke it", he told his mom. It's lovely alpaca yarn that I gave her awhile back and it will make nice hat for him.

Vivian finished the other Mobius for me. It's gorgeous. Here is the photo. She used Aurora 8

I have a great gift idea - "Country Flowers" in Carver made this little arrangement for me this week and I added the knitting needles. The arrangement was $20.00 with the vase. You can order from Annette and add your own little accessories for a great holiday gift. carverFlowers@gmail.com

Joshua showed me at lunch how he used a marker and drew a map on the underside of their wood kitchen table today. I asked why he did that? He said, "I couldn't find paper big enough to draw this huge map". I gotta give it to him, he's logical, just not practical.

New Felted Jacket with Turtles !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home