Fiberit

Friday, September 04, 2009

wip




Circular sweater from Vogue Knitting spring/summer - Botanica Medallion sweater. Believe it or not the circular part is the easy part. I'm having difficulty getting the right number of stitches on the flat part or straight part, whatever!

This little white sweater for summer, heh heh, will be for next summer but it's a knit along that you don't have to think about, so I can take it anywhere.

This is a fun little pattern using Elsbeth Lavold wool silk that I had left over. It should feel great and I love the open weave.

I'm also felting new sweaters for the Art in the Park even in Carver of Sept. 26th. I believe I blogged about this earlier and thought it was during Steamboat days, but it is separate along with an huge Antique Sale in town. Steamboat Days is a celebration in town with a parade, food vendors, etc. Sorry if I confused you - I come by it naturally!

Spending alot of time in New Prague. It's been fun meeting all the knitters and Crocheters. Crocheters are huge in New Prague. I'll have to beef up on my skills for this group.

Went to Josh's soccer game last night. What fun! 5 and 6 year olds. I was impressed, they actually knew what direction to go and could kick the ball. Have a great Holiday weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home