Fiberit

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New felted jackets....

Watching Joshua play socccer and trying to keep warm!






New felted jackets:







It's been a while between posts because I wanted to get some photos on here but something is wrong with my camera and my computer - they don't like each other. Sorry no photos of new projects this time. Finally got the photos -



Last Sat was Art in the Park in Carver and I sold two jackets right off the batt. I had four new ones ready for the show and one of those sold. It was a jacket Nancy had embroidered a fishing frog onto the lower edge, I added a pocket, buttons and some needle felted cattails. It was very cute and I hope to get the photo up soon even though it sold. It was a beautiful day even though the streets were torn up in Carver.
Sold this one at 10 am sharp.


Lots of interest in the Knit shop from customers around this area. Hopefully, they will meet with us on Monday nights at Dunn Bros. in Chaska. This group is growing, up to six people so far. The one thing I love about doing these shows is the people you meet and get to visit with.



I met Edie from a Dry goods shop in Hudson. Drove out there on Monday and had a great time looking at her fabulous fabrics. She also has antiques, some linens and gift items. Next door is a fudge shop so we had to stop in there for my chocolate fix. Great destination. I recommend it highly.


Mary found some great wool coats that I'm going to try felting on for adult women. I am repeatedly asked for this, so hopefully they will sell when I get them finished.



Just wanted to give you a brief update and will add more later , too late and too tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home