Fiberit

Monday, October 12, 2009

Snow!!!!


Well, need I tell you I have not done a thing in the garden yet? Hopefully, we will have some mild winter yet so I can clean up this mess. The trees have not even dropped their leaves yet!!!
I did get this pumpkin out of the garden last week. It's a keeper!

I've had a busy week. Worked a temp job at a great company. Had Ladies Nite Out on Thursday in NP and "my oh my" the Barbie look alikes I saw. Women really got into this with wigs and different outfits. Who knew?? It was alot of fun. Friday night class and Saturday class were great. Great customers.

Sunday evening we had a little party for Jenna. She's moving to LA on Wednesday. I wish her the very best but will miss her terribly. My sister moved away when she was in her 20's and has never considered moving back, so I'm preparing myself for Jenna's move. She just feels she needs a change and warmer climate will help.




Working on a new mobius - I finished the one and it turned out cute. The new one is a pattern from Garn Studio (free) and made out of Alpaca. I'm using Plymouth's Alpaca in White.
WIP :
Socks with possum yarn
Logan's blue sweater
Alpaca Mobius
Afghan in blue blocks

I finished the Mermaid scarf using Elsbeth Lavold's silky wool. I love it - it's light weight but warm around the neck.
Monday night in Chaska is tonight ! Hope to see you there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home