Fiberit

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Brought in the pumpkins

Last night Josh stayed overnight and while it was still light out, we brought in the pumpkins so they wouldn't freeze. Photo later (you know why)!

Had a great evening watching a Casper the ghost movie, baking bars to go up to the family gathering in South Haven today for buggy rides at my cousins house. Nicole ran her first 10K today so Uncle Dan stayed overnight at the house to wake up with the other two and Josh and I went over later for breakfast. We had a great time.

I finished the mobius last week, the mermaid scarf, the hat with my homespun yarn and started the cable scarf and Logan's sweater. I'm finally getting something accomplished. Photos later (YKW).

Off to the party - have a great day, knitting, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home