Fiberit

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holloween 2009

This is the blanket of leaves on my huge yard! I haven't quite figured out what or how to dispose of them as yet - I've been hoping for wind but alas none has come to help me.


Well, here we go again. I grew my own pumpkins this year. My daughter took the large one for decoration and I carved the smaller one (yes, I only got two out of my garden, the others were still green and didn't make it).

This one became my Jack O Lantern - see the little lights on the table - those are great for Pumpkins. I also learned a trick today, You carve the pumpkin from the bottom and the seeds just fall out (practically). This great pumpkin did not have alot of stuff inside and was super easy to carve.


This is my new fast project. Its from the Book, "Norwegian Handkints". this is a little messenger pouch - I'm just finishing the 78" I-cord strap and then it will go in the washer.



Logans sweater is coming along - I finished the body, 1 sleeve and then we re-attach sleeves to body.
I have been bouncing all over the country roads this week. First Carver to NP, NP to Minneapolis (1 hour), Mpls to Carver. Next Day, Carver to NP, NP to Victoria, back to Carver, Carver to Edina and Back to Carver. It is crazy and all necessary.
Today is wet, wet, wet and I'm heading over to Victoria for Ladies Night Out at the Deer Run Golf Course. I have never been to this but Noelle of Tealightful Treasures is having a booth and thought I check it out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home