Fiberit

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Fairies




Check this out - so cute! Flitter Fairies! I can hardly wait to show the grandchildren. They are a little delicate for 2-5 year olds so I'll keep it at my house. (haha).

So far the only place you can get them iS Carver Flowers - These are so much fun - there is a little thread attached to her and you attach the other end to yourself with a hair clip and flip the switch and she flutters around you. She also has a magic wand for special tricks. as well as a parking station, mine is on the mirror. It came off in the middle of the night and scared the heck out of me. Didn't know what fell! (my heart) and each fairy has a book. There are four different ones. Call Annette at Carver Flowers to order one - better hurry they are going fast.

This is the afghan knit along project. I've started the next square in green. This so easy - it's a take along project so far until it gets too big. It's out of Lamb's Pride Cotton Fleece. It will be wonderful to curl up with this winter.

Got word the new sign will be up in one week in New Prague. Sister is coming tomorrow so I won't move much over to New Prague until next Tuesday.

LAWN MOWER IS BROKE and my grass is ankle length around the perameter of the house. I found 4 hornets nests last night and got all of 'em. I noticed a few more so I'll have to pick up a can before my Sister gets here.

Finished sewing Ellie's dresses but still no photo of her in it. Will get that later.
Happy knitting outside in this great summer we're having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home