Fiberit

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Just the way I like it





This weather is incredible. I love this weather - I can knit every day in comfort. Actually, I've been doing alot of sewing. I made this little sundresses for Ellie this week. I do have a pattern made for the pillow case dress for a size 4 if anybody would like one - email me.




I'll get a photo with her wearing it. So cute and so easy.



Well, lots has been happening this week. I have decided to expand in New Prague in the back of Mosaic Alley. I will add Creative Fibers at the bottom of this sign so you can easily find me. It's a great space and affordable so I can have classes. Working up a class schedule as we speak so if anyone is interested in teaching some kind of fiber arts, watercolor, needleart, just let me know. I'd love to share this space with a quilter - we would compliment each other nicely. I will have the class schedule up next week on the website.

Meanwhile, I'm working up new projects and ideas - it's very energizing. No jobs out there right now so why not try this. I love New Prague! Cute little town with some good restaurants that don't break the bank but have great food. Come for a visit and sit and knit on Tuesdays, anytime during the day. There is a cute little courtyard in the back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home