Fiberit

Monday, August 10, 2009

A new way to use Fiber...













First, Happy 4th Birthday, Ellie! A swimming time was had by all the wee ones.
A NEW USE FOR FIBER! I was busy in the other room and walked in to find these two with roving wrapped around their bodies. She was a bumble bee with a stinger and Josh had some kind of armor on his body. I thought it was very clever, who knew???







My sister was here and we had the two children overnight for the first time. Ellie slept upstairs with Tia and Josh slept in my bed until the first storm of the year hit! Dontcha know!


Ellie woke up wanting her mom so Tia brought her down to me. I had already crawled into bed with Josh cuz he's scared of storms so I gave up my couch position and crawled into my bed with him. He sleeps like a log.


Ellie crawled in between us and of course starts talking. She said, "Tia woke me up from snoring too loud" Tia said, "She kept rolling around and hitting me in the head and then her hand would get caught in my hair and she'd pull my hair when she yanked her hand out." I'm not going to be the referee here, but it seems to me those two cannot be put together again.


So, I finally fell back to sleep and Josh woke up at 6:30 exclaiming, "Time to get up, Nanna". "Say", he says, "We can all sleep in one bed". Yea, isn't that perfect! Until next time!!!


That morning was Ellie's Birthday so we had pancakes and canned peaches. We had a great day!


Monday, We had lunch with Shirley at Salut on 50th. Great Food! Took Sandy to the airport, then drove home and ran out to New Prague for a quick delivery. Tuesday, Noelle helped me move a bunch of stuff out to New Prague and Tomorrow we will get set up for the weekend. Hooray! I can hardly wait! There are some great coffee shops in NP and a new Wine Bar is going into the old Schumacher Inn. Wine and Yarn do mix in case you're wondering!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home