Fiberit

Monday, July 27, 2009

News





This is downtown Carver, sat morning - If you are a biker - this is your destination point. All summer we have folks coming here to have lunch/dinner/whatever at one of the three bars in town. Cute historic Carver!





New Prague is my news. I'm expanding the shop in New Prague - I will be there weekly, ready to help with all knitting questions, offering a wide range of classes and fiber. I will be offering felting, spinning, weaving and knitting/crochet classes. I am very excited and hope to have everything moved in by Aug. 15th. I will continue to be in the same location but am taking over a larger space.



My newest dye work - I will be doing alot more of this for the new shop!
These ropes are approx. 6 oz. each and are $20.00 - just call to order or email me.





Knitting progress - still working on the summer shell (summer is only a month left), the log cabin blanket has one square completed. I have several new projects I want to start before fall.


Most of my time will be spent setting up shop over the next month so I can get classes going in September. Besides this sewing project and a few others, I haven't had much time to blog. I cannot believe I'm doing so much sewing right now. This is a little sun dress for Ellie and then we're going to try to make a couple "pillow case dresses" . My daughter saw them on Etsy and wants to try to make some. Very cute.














Bungee Knitters was on Sat and again this coming Sat. Aug. 1st. Great group - everyone is working so hard and accomplishing so many finished projects I feel left out of the loop. Here is Julie tearing out her beautiful scarf. She doesn't mind though, she a true knitter! She wanted it to be perfect. It will be!











Keep checking back here or my website for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home