Fiberit

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

No, I'm sorry Miss Bonny cannot come out to play...






This came in the mail last week - It'll probably be Bumblebee like when I get to spinning it.


Bette Midler's song from Beaches keeps running through my mind today. I cannot remember anything except that title line. I have been very under the weather. Swollen foot and rash on hands and finally a diagnosis of bladder infection. I think this is the culprit. It sure put me under for a week. At least it was cool and cloudy outside.
I watched "Chocolat", " When Harry Met Sally" and several other TV shows. I dosed quite often so reading was tough.

I did manage to start three new projects. A new Shell, which I think I mentioned before. Yes, it will roll at the bottom.


Leg warmers for Ellie. She's been taking dance this summer and thinks she's a ballerina.







KNIT A LONG WITH ME. Go to the "Mason-Dixon Knitting" blog and copy this pattern for free. There are two patterns, "Moderne Log Cabin Blanket" and " Moderne Baby Blanket"

I found some Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in blues and greens that I can use for this. I'm doing the "moderne Log Cabin Blanket. It's easy and fun and I'm trying to make myself "Pick" through the whole thing. I'm doing pretty good.



Well, gang, back to the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home