Fiberit

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Knitting away




It is still cold enough to knit. I have made great progress on Logan's sweater. I am using Karabella Aurora 8 and the pattern is Mary Anderson's, Cottage Creation's pattern, "Lillie's Little Sweater". I love her patterns, they are easy to follow and always turn out perfect. You can change them easily, like the bottom of mine I don't want to pull in with ribbing so I just knit 10 rows and it lays very nice and flat. (although it is rolled in this photo,(bugger!) it really does lay nice) She has many patterns and if you are interested just give me a shout.


I've also make progress on my summer shell. I decided to add Toffutsies sock yarn with the Classic Elite cotton to get the gauge and it's working out great. I love the color variation and looks like summer to me.


Tomorrow night is Fish fry at the St. Nicholas Church across the street from me. It is now a fish bake because we couldn't get the fryers we needed to deep fry them. Wish us luck and hope they don't rebel on us. The People, not the fish.
Although have you seen that ad with the fish mounted on the wall singing, "don't eat that little fish, what if it was you in that sandwich, etc." I cannot remember the whole thing but it's quite funny and effective. Makes me think twice.


Saturday is my first experience with the Starving Artist Sale in Carver. I hope it goes well. I have no idea what to expect. I'll definitely post about it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home