Fiberit

Sunday, March 15, 2009

60 degrees today

I think we will hit 60 today. I can finally finish painting upstairs - I can open the windows to air it out. This paint smell is very toxic in cold weather.
I'm on the search for new light fixtures for my kitchen. Now that it is repainted I feel the need to replace these odd fixtures over the sink.



I'm working away on PIP (projects in progress). My purple sweater has two pieces finished and only 3 left to go. I'm on the down side of the top down sweater for logan - only 6 more inches to go and then the sleeves and the summer cotton is turning out pretty cute. I've added Toffutsies sock yarn to the cotton and it gives it kind of a fiesta look. I'll get photos up this week, I promise.








Popular patterns at New Prague are "City Sheep" baby patterns. They are great to knit for beginners. I know they work up great in almost any yarn and fit the size they say they are going to fit. Thanks Barb and Kris for these great patterns.
Baby Pullover with hat (1), (made out of sock yarn, that patterns by itself) Fifth Floor purse(2) (knit in ribbon yarn or it can be used with wool and felted) Baby sweater and booties (3). (knit is alpaca in the photo and can be knit in any yarn). There are a couple more I don't have photos of right now, Garter Stitch Baby Jacket or pullover and Hooded sweater.

Just a short catch up note this time, more tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home