Fiberit

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday




I finally got to visit the Bungee Group at Java Jacks on 46th and LYNDALE, NOT NICOLLET. Sorry if I led anyone astray. We are changing next months meeting place. Decided to try a few coffee houses and see which ones fit our personality the best. We are talkers, as well as knitters, and we need a place we can express ourselves. Nine women visiting creates a stir. Need I say more. We had a great time. Love to see what everyone is working on. Some of the beginning knitters are really great knitters now. Very adventuresome! I was just knitting a hat and felt pretty simple.

I have a new toy! My Bosch coffee maker - makes one perfect cup of coffee at a time. "B" gave it to me so he didn't have to drink my awful tasting coffee every morning. It's so great. I used to warm up my old coffee later in the day and it didn't taste so great. Now I can just perk a fresh cup whenever I want.




Finished Dan's hat and Jenna's hat - had to re-knit the top of each to lengthen them - this is the shorter version pictured here-Dan's hat is a knit 2, purl 2 in white, just like his black one he loves.

Now I have to finish mittens for tina, one and half done - photo next time and then back to my sweater. I'm on the second sleeve.


Keep drinkin' and knittin'






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home