Fiberit

Friday, January 02, 2009

the fun has just begun



Jan 1st started off with cleaning the toilet and dropping the little velcro scrubber deal in the toilet just as I flushed and away it went - I knew immediately that the plumber was on my list to call first thing Friday morning. After three tries I finally found a great plumber that was open and able to arrive in the afternoon. Westside Plumbing if anyone ever needs one.

So, unplugged again we go off into the world of cleaning the rest of the house. So far this week, I have cleaned the over, the frig, taken down the ornaments, vacuumed and somewhat organized the basement. I definitely need to get out more.



I have been home 3 days now and find I need to get out at least once a day no matter how cold. Jan 1 I was invited to dinner at Marge and Dicks with the grandchildren. The grandchildren and parents went sledding, well Logan stayed with me and watched, but the others went zooming down the hill. Nicole took Josh with her on the big sled and we watched them with eyes bulging and mouths open as they slid under the evergreen tree branches and stopped at the base of the tree (slow motion). Josh was laughing so hard he could hardly walk and his mom came crawling out on her knees. I was amazed.

We had a great dinner with these hot sandwhiches which I will post the recipe here for your pleasure.

I made, which I thought was so clever, angel food cake cupcakes with choc. chips, no one liked them. Dick only liked the whipped cream I brought.
Knitting updates and recipe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home