Fiberit

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Old Creative Fibers


This is my old space in Minneapolis.! Can you believe it? It's a wine tasting, events restaurant called Armatage House. I love it!
I think we should have a gathering of knitters some night and drink lots of wine.
I had a great weekend last week at the house. I met some great women who already are knitting and crocheting and just want to get a group together in Chaska or Carver. I think we can find a place to meet. Noelle and Todd stopped by and we had a great visit. Todd even ate my chocolate cake!
FP:
I finished a pair of mittens, Jenna's hat, and I am now up to the hood on my Hoodie sweater. Photo next time.
I received new colors of Karabella this week. I love that yarn. New Prague was closed this week so I will bring back supplies next week. I have a knitting class on Tuesday morning and hopefully a Friday evening class on the 30th.
Spaghetti Dinner Sat. night the 24th from 5-8 pm at St. Nichols Catholic Church in Carver. Join us for a special evening - Garlic Breath is catering.
Enjoy this gorgeous winter before it gets cold again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home