Fiberit

Saturday, January 31, 2009

FINISHED WIP





Yes, I finished my Hoodie today - cast off the last stitch - now just to weave in ends and steam and I'll get a photo up here. I'm having trouble with my camera downloading photos so I haven't blogged for awhile cuz I wanted to show you some new stuff. Next time.


Photo is new colors in Karabella. You can order from me, shop at New Prague or Shop in Carver on February 21st, my house 10-3 PM.

Today is a gorgeous day, finally melted the snow on the sidewalk, but I'm having a day! Nothing I touch seems to turn out. I blocked my Hoodie, but no buttons. Started a new project and had to hunt all over for the english translation. (a sweater kit I bought a couple years ago from Garn Studio). I thought I had the pattern all together in the bag and pulled it out, no translation. Hunted around and found all my Garn Studio books and patterns (a good thing). Found the pattern and found another size 8 needle to cast on with and now I can begin a new probject. I also started a sweater for Logan from Debbie bliss using the Bamboo/Wool yarn I have in a soft blue.

The antique bed for Joshua was delivered but broke the foot board on the way in. I think it can be repaired but the mattress I bought at Ikea is too big. I really dislike going to Ikea. I hate the layout of their store. Now I'll probably have to return the mattress.

A young couple came out from Northfield. He had made a drumcarder from scrap metal and wanted to look at mine to see what was wrong with his. Well, his was great, just one little thing was incorrect. Great job on his drumcarder and it will last 12 lifetimes.

Movies:
Last Chance Harvey - Friday night out with the girls. It was good, but not great. Slightly entertaining but a bit of a disappointment. \

Clint Eastwoods new movie, Grand Tarino, saw tonight. I thought it was great.
Reading: Tony Dungy's new book - so far very good.

Enough for tonight - goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home