Fiberit

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Felted Jackets/DYE WORK












Dye work I did last week- Cindy Lou is the sheep. There is also a pink that did not get photographed yet.

I love this work, it makes me feel productive.



FELTED JACKETS


















I believe I mentioned last week that Nicole and I were felting sweaters and selling them on etsy.com. Here are some photos. If you are interested you can buy them from Etsy.com or direct from me. My Etsy.com name is BKMcreative or under children - search Sweat Pea Knits.


Otherwise if interested in a purchase you can just email me. Bonny@creativefibers.com


Had a Great Birthday Dinner at Craves in Edina. My friend and I love Sushi so he had the chef make up something special for us. My Son, Dan, came with us too. His Birthday and my friend's is on the 13th so it was appropriate we all celebrated together. Dan & I are celebrating again this coming weekend with the family. It's like the whole month to celebrate! I love it.


Enjoy the Sunshine!























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home