Fiberit

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring


Happy Easter

Spring has finally sprung. I know this because I picked up "poop" in the yard yesterday.

BUT, the grass is turning green!

I have been so busy working on these felted jackets (www.creativefibers.com) to put them in a little shop in Carver called "Mustard Moon", that I haven't done anything else. They have very cute, adorable items for sale in the upstairs boutique and downstairs is an array of antiques and collectibles. It is so cute. Plus they have cards for all the other little shops in this area. Anyway, our sweater/jackets are in the shop this weekend.

Now, maybe I can clean my house and find a job. I've been interviewing like crazy and sending out resume's but no luck so far. Instead I decided to make some jackets and dye some wool. The wool is pictured on my website too.

Bookclub last night at "Jimmy's" in Minnetonka - great food and discussion on the book, "The Senator's Wife". We all agreed we didn't like any of the characters except "Noah" the husband. It was so timely, (the Governor and Mayor of New York scandal) we had alot to discuss. If this is the norm in Washington, that says alot about the state of our sorry nation these days. If they're all focused on their sex life where does that leave the economy?!!! Anyway, it was a good read.

I have a male cardinal in my yard this morning. It is so great to see and hear the birds again. You forget how beautiful that music is in the air.

Visited Josh's school on Tuesday. We had such a great time. The science experiment was soaking an egg in vinegar and seeing how thin the outside layer got and that is supposed to be the effect pop has on our bones if we drink too much. The eggs did not last too long, imagine that with 3 year olds? We had music, matching games, chinese restaurant, coloring, sand, gym, snack and more stories and music. I don't know how Josh doesn't nap after this, I was ready for one when I got home.

Back to cleaning the house - have a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home