Fiberit

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Baa, Baa Black sheep....



Sheering Day finally arrived. I look forward to this all year.!


Went out to Woolen Meadow Farm yesterday to pick up my 4 fleeces.


Amelia is the close up one. They are so gorgeous I hate to touch them. I did alot of dye work this past week and will get photos up tomorrow.

It was a cold day on the farm for shearing but they were done by 1:00 PM. Had a little lunch and visited with a nice lady, Sherry, from Gayle Woods Farm in Minnetrista. I'm hoping to teach some classes out there. She's also interested in having a spinning group meet out on their property. More info later.


I finished Ellie's blue sweater and it is large but she'll use it in a year. Better big than small.




I went over to Nicole & Peter's house this morning for Pancakes for my Birthday. Ellie's stirring the batter, Dad is cookin' the bacon and Josh is chowin' down. Me too, they were good. Had a great Birthday so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home