Fiberit

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

March


Well, if March comes in like a lion does it really go out like a Lamb? Does that mean it will warm up soon? WHAT the %#@## IS THIS? This has got to be the coldest winter we have had in a long time. Dontchaknow, my first winter without an attached garage and a sidewalk that needs to be shoveled before I can get into the house?? Go figure. Not to mention my heating bill.!!!!


I have a couple new things to talk about today. First - Garn Studio has an adorable calendar again for Spring - 12 days of free patterns. Cannot lose! The first one is corcheted easter eggs and a basket. Anybody need crochet thread - I have spools for sale. Call me.


I started dyeing a fleece from last spring "Cindy Lou". She is gorgeous and I am so excited to be dyeing again. I have a perfect spot in my office - two big wash tubs to drain and I set up my burners on top of the file cabinet. I added some outlets when I did this room and I'm sure gald I did now. To dry I will put them down stairs. It's toasty warm down there. (wouldn'tcha know it would be warm down there). As soon as they dry a little I'll get up some photos - they're looking pretty good right now though. I will pick up 3 more fleeces on Sat. so I have to get in gear.


My Rotation Diet is going well. I don't think I've lost an ounce yet but I feel better. Now, if I could just get outside to walk.


Keep knitting - we cannot garden yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home