Fiberit

Saturday, November 03, 2007

CLOSED

We had Bungee Group today at Betsy's and a few people said they thought there would be a blog about closing the shop, which I had intended to do but was too tired last week. Closing was bitter sweet. I will miss the customers the most, I hope most of you will come to Betsy's Back Porch two Saturdays a month - Next one November 18- Sunday. I will post these on my website which I will continue to have active for a while.

I'm glad Needlework Unlimited in going in there with their NU Outlet. She will do well in that spot and for the knitters it will continue to be a destination. She will continue to carry Procion and Cushing dyes, as well.

With the help of a few people I finally closed the shop and cleaned it out on the 31st. It was alot of work and I managed to fill the garage with stuff. I have some yarn and alot of books left that I will try to sell on Ebay. Now I just want to get set up in my basement.

I am looking forward to finding a new job close to home and spending more time with the Grandchildren on the weekends. Maybe I'll even get some knitting done.

Thank you to all my great friends and customers that supported me through the closing and the past 7 years. I really appreciated your support. Retail is a tough business and I just couldn't see continuing once I had moved to Carver. Keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home