Fiberit

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Working Feaverishly


I'm working feaverishly on the house these days. I have a Victorian Christmas Tree envisioned so it has inspired me to keep moving.
The office is coming along. Tomorrow I get internet and phone hooked up in there. I'm going to really enjoy this room when it is completed.


The new microwave is installed. Notice the unpainted portion on the left side. I do not have paint to match so I think I will make a message board to fit that space. Nicole suggested this and I think it could work, along with a place for keys.
I'm really missing my customers this week. We're meeting at Betsy's Back Porch this afternoon for some knitting. I have to decide which project to bring along. I'll probably bring Ellis's navy blue sweater, I'm half way done with the back. Deadline is Thanksgiving. I have to pay attention to the pattern and I'm not so good at that when I'm visiting with friends.
Callie(the dog) is looking in the window at me as I type this. She sits on the front porch and every two minutes puts her feet on the ledge so I can be sure to see her out there in the cold. I have this Comcast guy working in here right now and she doesn't like men so I put her outside. Unfortunately she can see in each of my windows at this house so she knows exactly where I am at all times. A little spooky! A large 10 pt. Buck walked through the yard this week. Callie was not in the yard but I wonder what she would do? There are bound to be more coming this way.
Must run - meeting Nicole at Joanne Fabrics to get some ribbon. Nicole is working on something very cute and I'll keep it a secret until it's done. But you'll all want one!!!
Keep knitting - You still have time to get those projects done before Christmas.




1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I miss our neighbors dog, who passed away this past spring. He was great for keeping the deer out of my yard!

See you sometime Tuesday night?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home