Fiberit

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Antiquing

Wow! I'm in Antique Heaven around here. I love having all these cute shops at my doorstep. Mustard Moon, A Quilt Shop, Antique Shop all in downtown Carver. Then we have Chaska. Linda's Cellar, A Consignment shop and gift shop/ice cream parlor. I'm looking for lace for my Victorian Christmas idea and I found some at the Antique Shop in Carver.

Had a great time at Bungee Group today. About six of us arrived about 2:00 PM. One of my previous employees, Joanne came into have coffee so we were able to catch up a little. Laura came with her daughter, Audrey, who has missed visiting me at the shop on Fridays. She's adorbable and very well behaved. Nancy, Jeanne, Julie, Josie and Ann were all there. It was so relaxing to visit and try to knit ( I have trouble concentrating in a group setting).

It snowed a few big flakes but mostly rained today. Next Bungee is Dec. 8th, Sat and Sat the 15th for anyone who would like to sit and knit, please join us.

Went shopping with Ellie to find some pretty ribbon to sew on her jeans. Josh and Ellie found the PEZ dispensers as soon as we walked through the door. They were carrying them while we shopped and Surprise, Surprise, Josh's broke open. I carried it for awhile but he wanted to carry the candy package, which he carried behind his back and suddenly that was open too. He thought he was very clever but knew he was wrong for opening it. The impatience of a 3 year old. Ellie, being two, still was able to contain herself and not open the package. Another exciting shopping adventure with the grandchildren.

Hopefully this Tuesday evening we will gather a group in Chaska at the Dunn Bros. Laura and I and are hoping for a few others will join us. We will meet at 5:30 pm and get some knittin' done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home