Fiberit

Monday, November 12, 2007

The old Vent

The old vent hood was taken out as well as the cupboard. The cupboard was rebuilt but a little shorter to accomodate the new microwave which I ordered from Sears today. A Maytag in almond.

















The office is painted and the floors are washed, still cleaning up and moving things in from the garage. It's been a tough week of trying to get all the stuff from the shop into the garage and then into this house. Nancy helped a great deal as well as Catherine. We made at least 5 loads to Carver this month.


Two metal cabinets from the shop did not fit in the basement but the four bookshelves did. I used the metal cabinets in the garage instead. There has been alot of hauling. I'm getting very tired of this moving stuff.

Logan's baptism was Sunday at Pax Christi in Eden Prairie. It was lovely and the luncheon was great.
Logan's Baptisimal blanket was done Saturday night. I'll get a photo of him in it. He looked like an angel in his gown. I'm up to the arm holes with Ellie's Navy blue sweater. It's going to be a tight squeeze to get it done by next week.
I have alot of books and patterns for sale from the closing of the shop - I'm photographing them and will sell them 40% off on Ebay.
I love this house. I have so many windows and the sun just pours in here in the morning. Every direction I look is a beautiful view. I have no neighbors close to my house so I don't look in anyone's windows or the side of their house. I'm just hoping to get settled before Christmas.!
Just a few weeks away. Thoughts of making things for the people I love is getting less likely as each day passes. I have felted about 10 sweaters and now need to decide what to do with them.
I have found a cute B & B out here and I think we can use their space for a knitting or spinning event. Days are flying so I'm not sure if we can get it together before the Dec. 25th Event? CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:47 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Wow, the blanket looks fabulous. Was that the one you were working on at Dunn Bros?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home