Fiberit

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Old boiler


Empty boiler room! Now What? There are holes in the ceiling, wall and floor. It will take more work to make it an office.





Old boiler is now gone! New one in the basement.
















This happened a week ago saturday. They took out the old boiler and I lived for three days without heat or hot water. I spent evenings with Nicole, using her shower and sleeping at home. Monday I got a call from the guys putting in the new boiler to say that the thermostat was broken and they wouldn't be able to come for a week to put the new boiler in. "NO, NO, NO! I have no heat or hot water. I need it tomorrow!" "OKAY! ", he says, "I'll send someone to Minneapolis to get a thermostat." WHEW! He almost got an earful!


This is my house.


Side yard facing house!


Cally loves this yard! Below is the garage, the side my kitchen window faces. So cute, she left the birdbath for me.








Pantry Cupboards and cupboard over range--I hope to put a new microwave in above the range.






Home of new microwave!










WIP! 10/2007





Ellie's new Navy sweater out of "Special Knits" It is supposed to have beads, but I left those off. Here is a close up of the pattern.










Ellie's Wallaby - up to the sleeves! I love this pattern. This striped pattern will match Josh's blue/white sweater and then I'll do a baby blue one for Logan.









Ellie's pink socks out of Classic Elite's stretch yarn. I have totally forgotten the name but will add when I remember. A little light on the memory these days.








Today is Sunday. I had the shop open Thurs, Fri and Sat this week. It was a great week. I have lots of customers stopping in to say goodbye. Cheryl Gansy came in with a yellow rose on Friday. I haven't seen her for awhile because she has been in school. She is now working on her practicum. It was such a treat to see her and have her bring me a rose and a hug. I hope alot of my regular customers will attend the Bungee group on Saturdays. We will meet at Betsy's Back Porch on the 27th of October and then we'll continue two Saturdays a month. I will post the dates on my website and if you'd like to be on the email list just shoot me an email at Bonny@creativefibers.com


Still fighting bugs! Let's have a frost. Working in the garden today - more updates later.

























































































































































































































































































1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Sounds like the boiler is just in time for this weekends "official" freeze.

Had a great time meeting you. I'll look forward to hearing about the schedule for spinning group soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home