Fiberit

Thursday, September 20, 2007





Driving into Carver - New Home






Dining Room










Living Room










Kitchen










Looking into Living Room











Is this not the cutest - a Telephone shelf






I don't know if the new cupboards have these cup holders anymore, but I love them.








I am enjoying my new house but have found a few challenges. I'm waiting for my boiler to come in so they can install it and we may just make it by the next frost. The fireplace is not cleaned yet so I don't dare use it plus I'm not so hot at making a fire. I usually smoke up the whole house first. I may get a bid on a gas inset.

I now am the proud co-owner of a John Deere lawn mower and it did not arrive any too soon. My lawn is now up to my ankles. I think we'll need a bagger.

I got the sink unplugged as well as the toilet, the water heater is still leaking but does not seem to be doing any major damage, got the good news that my invisible fence was already in the ground so I only had to add the machinery.

New Knitting project is going well. This is a blanket for Logan out of Roma from Jaegger. I love this yarn. It feels light as a feather and so soft. I'm sure he'll love it.









I'm also working on Ellie's pink hoodie and I'm about halfway done with it and have recent request for a simple cardigan for her in navy blue by Thanksgiving. I've chosen the pattern from Debbie Bliss book and I'm using Aurora 8 - this pattern calls for beads - I'm not sure if we'll add them or not - I'll swatch it for mom's approval.
I've had a lot of request to continue dying fiber. I plan to continue and will post on my website for now and you can order it from me direct. We'll see how this works.

Keep knittin - It's Fall!


1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

What a great blanket pattern. Just a bit lacy looking but not at all feminine.

My kids call Carver's big hill "The Mountain". I'm glad I don't have to drive it in winter. Are you up on the bluff or down below?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home