Fiberit

Saturday, September 22, 2007

What's better than Apple Pie in the Fall


What IS BETTER than apple pie in the fall and craft sales all over town. Carver is having it's Antique Sale today as well as Mustard Moon and Linda's Cellar. It's the best.


I made this pie last weekend. My friend brought me a bag full of apples and "Wa-la". I like to pack it full of apples so I don't get that little space between the apples and the crust. These apples didn't shrink down too much so it worked. Haraldson's are the best!

Had a little "oops" at the shop on Thursday and I apologize to anyone who tried to visit between 10:30-1:30 PM. Sonja thought I was working and I thought she was working. I called at 12:00 and got the answering machine -"*&***##@@! " I realized right then we had a problem. Threw on my clothes and made it by 1:30 PM. I had asked her to switch days and she thought I said this week and I meant next week. In all my confusion I'm surprised it only has happened once. Sorry!

It's going to be a gorgeous weekend! I hope I get the grass mowed. This morning I'm going antiqueing (sp?) to find a headboard and possibly a dresser. Then Herbergers to return a couple items I picked up in the Storm the other night. I was sitting in my car at Southtown (knitting on Logan's hat) waiting for the torrential rains to stop so I could run in for their big sale. It finally slowed down so I ran with my umbrella (lucky it was in the car), got in and the manager said he had sent everyone to the back of the building because a Tornado had been sighted on 494 and France. GREAT! I never saw it, probably because I was in the middle of it, just alot of wind and rain. Anything for a sale!

Have a great weekend whatever you do. Try to fit in a little knitting. Nancy has her bungee group today - everyone is invited to sit and knit. It's free. I'll be at the shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home