Fiberit

Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Welcome Logan - siblings are munching on chocolate chip cookies.
Everyone is doing very well. I have been helping out a little bit at their house and packing at my house so I haven't been in the shop for a couple days.
It's getting pretty messy at my house with all the boxes. There is so much to do my brain is fried. I got the movers hired and the cleaning people. Now I just have to sell some furniture - anyone interested in a six piece four poster bedroom set. Dark walnut - like new.
A lovely 8' dresser with 6 drawers from Room and Board, (a light oak color) a wood desk with four drawers, a Trampoline with net sides, and that's all I can think of right now.
I've been dropping books and clothes at Arc all week.
Now I have to attend to all the change of addresses for the utility companies.
I'm also working on the Fall schedule for the shop. Which is shaping up nicely. I should have it done by the end of August.
Catherine and I put together a new "Sonata" spinning wheel today and a Minstrel (for her). I love how Kromski designs their wheels. They fit together so nicely. I habr a new Ashford Traveler I have to put together tomorrow. I also have Lendrum on the floor - New with the bag for sale.
This is the month to order, so I've been ordering, sock yarn, baby yarn, our staples like Galway, Encore, Brown Sheep and Cascade. We also need accessories for spinning and knitting, etc. etc. -maybe tomorrow.
Going back for Sock of the Month! tonight. Gotta run. It's a cute one!

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Whew, I'm exhausted just reading about your busy schedule.

I'll be checking the website for the schedule, soon. This year's going to be a bear, so I'm going to carve out some Mommy-time, one way or another.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home