Fiberit

Thursday, August 16, 2007


I mentioned , in my last blog, a pattern that I had seen and wanted to make and here it is. It's called Riverstone Pattern-Caroline using a worsted weight wool knit in lace and then felted. It's a free pattern at www.louet.com. It will turn out to be a felted jacket.
Started a new bookclub last night. Enjoyed the discussion and great food. We had a pumpkin bar that I've never had before. You can buy the one special ingredient at Williams Sonoma and the recipe is on the jar. I believe it was their Pecan pumpkin filling. It was delicious if you like pumpkin, which I do. What am I saying, I love any dessert!
Our next book is "My sister's Keeper" by Jodi Piccoult. My month is October - I need to pick a book and a restaurant and move a house by then. At least I don't have to host it at my house which will probably not be ready until December. I have to remove the boiler and add a furnace this Fall. I have that all scheduled so I'm feeling pretty good. Just don't talk to me between August 29 and Sept. 2nd.
I must rush off to the shop this morning. Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home