Fiberit

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Closing the shop

I have made a decision to close Creative Fibers September 30th! This has been a difficult decision, but feel it is the right one for me.

I am moving to Carver, MN at the end of the month and I now have 3 grandchildren that I'd like to spend more time with as well as my three children.

I'm not sure how this will all happen as yet. I've never done this before. I'm starting with a big sale next week. I need to sell all the equipment, shelving and supplies, as well as product.

Because I am moving at the end of the month I will be closed a few extra days around Labor Day. August 30, 31st and Sept. 1,2,3 and reopen on the 4th.

I will miss the customers the most. I have made many friends through these seven years and have enjoyed this adverture immensely. I have no regrets but feel it is time to move on and do something else.

I know I am the only weaving supplier, spinning, dye shop in town and it will inconvenience alot of people. I'm so sorry for that but hopefully someone else will pick up these products. I'm considering keeping my website for sales and keeping some dealerships but we'll see how that works out over the next 6 weeks.

Keep checking the website for updates. Come visit me in Carver. Thank you, Bonny

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Oh, I am so sad. I just found your shop and really liked it. But you gotta do what ya gotta do.

I'll have to stop by for the sale sometime. I used cone yarn on my knitting machine, and saw you had some in stock.

Still hope you do a local knitting group out here. Keep me posted.

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger Rina said...

I'm so sad, and I will miss you. I am so glad that I took a spinning class from you, and I'm really getting better at it. I hope things going well for you in the future.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home