Fiberit

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Graduation



I haven't had time to blog much this past week. I have been getting ready for Dan's graduation and of course showing my house 3 or 4 times a day. This is good but it requires alot more time.
Tonight(wednesday, June 6) is Dan's graduation ceremony at the U of M, Northrup Hall. 800 families will converge on the U of M campus to meet at 5:30 PM (rush hour, but the opposite direction) for a reception to take photos before they go into the auditorium.

It is now Friday night and I can tell you - graduation went pretty smooth. We couldn't see Dan without binoculars during the ceremony, however, (and only when he walked up to get his diploma).

The ceremony was very nice and not too long. They called all 800 names by 9:30 ish. Nicole and I left after his name was called because she was very uncomfortable being pg and all. Jenna and Dad picked up his cap and gown afterwards so he could go to the all night party.

They did sing my favorite song at the end. "I wish" by Rascal Flatts. It's just perfect for grads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home