Fiberit

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Look at this


For my birthday, Margie made me these watermelons.

They are pieces of a tree she found, cut in wedges. Then she painted them - adorable or what?

I just update the April 18th blog with some photos of my latest projects.

I am in the midst of packing up my house for a showing so I may be a little slow at blogging for a week or so. I need to downsize but I have so much stuff! How did I accumulate this much?

I Knit on my spa sock during Desperate Housewives tonight. This is the craziest sitcom. You never know where it is going - a body in the freezer? I'm getting a little tired of the bed hopping! Can't they be more creative?

Finally got a much needed rain today. I turned the sprinklers on this afternoon cuz I didn't think it would rain and sure enough it went ahead and did it.

Saturday I started spinning up some of Matt's Indigo fiber and it is spinning very nice. I get a little trace of blue on my hands but not bad for Indigo. I'll get a photo up later if the yarn looks good at all.

I have a great idea for a new window display - now just to get it up there! I'm always trying to come up with something fun and it's getting difficult to be creative. I wanted something that would stand out and attract some interest from across the street with the new restaurant going in soon.

Working on the new schedule for summer! I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home