Fiberit

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Knitting squares


I saw a post last night regarding Hokie Healing for the Virginia Tech families. A little knit shop in that town is collecting 8 X 8 inch squares and they will put them together to make blankets for the families of this tragedy. Great Idea!
I put it on the website so I hope we get a group together that will knit some squares. Our Monday night knitting group is a great place to start. You can go on the Mosaicyarnshop.blogspot.com and get more information or bring your squares to me and I'll send them off for you.
Finished up the Summer schedule last night. Should be posted today. It's not a big schedule because of summer. Classes are difficult to fill in the summer in Minnesota so I went with a flexible schedule this time.
I'm trying to fit people's time frame during the summer.
Rearranged the shop today with Sonja's help. It looks so nice! It needed a little face lift and I think we did it. I'll get a photo up tomorrow. We're into the swing of knitting summer garments. So many cute things to knit - I wish I'd started in January, but I always say that!


1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

5 days until Shepherd's Harvest! Aren't you excited?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home