Fiberit

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Prom nite










Last night was Eden Prairie's Prom. Six couples met for photos at one of the families lovely home. They have a backyard to die for. A lovely deck, patio, fire pit and beautifully landscaped yard, so it worked well for photos. Does he look nervous?

Knitting along on my new summer shell today and noticed on my circular needles that I had twisted the circle - I didn't want a mobius look so I had to take it out - only 3 inches but I could not I believed I did that. I guess I must be a little distracted. Putting my house on the market, prom, graduation and running a business. It makes me wonder what else I've goofed up on.

Needle felting class today! What fun - They made a very cute purse and embellished with all those designer yarns you have left in your stash. Kay & Judy are very creative ladies. They came up with this product, carded roving in blended colors, designed yarns, beads, etc. and wha-la! you have acute bag. There is definitely more to making this bag than meets the eye. I learned so much with Judy. It was a treat!








Laying on the fibers












Lisa getting started





Judy keeping an eye on the progress



Sewing on the edging









Now just for the handle!





Unfortunatley I didn't get a photo of all the purses but they all turned out gorgeous. Thank you Judy for your expertise.