Fiberit

Friday, April 13, 2007

Mother's Day Ideas



Julie, one of my best customers, finished the spa sock. This was in the last issue of Knitters. Julie used "Blue Sky Alpaca Hand Dyed Cotton". It is so soft and makes a great sock. I'm working on one now for my sister's birthday. Plus, I saw this cute Bath Mitt on plymouth's website (free pattern) and thought it would be so cute to make with the socks and give as a gift. I'll keep this in mind for New Mom gifts also. Just add some homemade soap or lotion.


Denise worked up the "Flower Washcloth" pattern and it has turned out so cute. This was knit out of cotton chenille.
Also, we still have openings in the needle felted bag class in May, which would also make a great Mom's gift.
Oh, yes, I am so looking forward to Shepherd's Harvest at the Lake Elmo Fairgrounds on Mother's Day weekend. Don't miss this if you can possible get away. There will be yarn and fiber for us and for the family - they have animals and food, what more can you ask for!?

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I saw those socks just this weekend and thought they looked so wonderfully soft and comfy.

I'm looking forward to Shepherd's Harvest as well. Will the store have a booth or are you enjoying it as a participant?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home