Fiberit

Monday, February 05, 2007

A new knitter


This is granddaughter, Ellie, playing with a ball of Aurora 8. She thinks she's pretty cute! Her favorite spot to sit is on the fireplace ledge - she has an advantage up there to see everyone--she definitely takes it all in!

I'm working on a couple hats for the grandchildren - this one is pink and green and is featured in the book "Hats & Booties"


- It will be like the one on the cover! I'm planning on making a scarf and mittens to match.





Went to Trader Joes last night for a restock on wine. They have some very good prices! 12 bottles for $50.00 - not too bad. We also like their salsa and ice cream. They have great cookies and snack mixes. I'm trying one of their high fiber cereals - it makes a good snack. Sorry I cannot remember the name right now. I love their fresh salsa and baked chicken and orange chiken.


Came home and watched History Channel - had a two hour special on war weapons which included airplanes. The boys loved it. It also remind that I can get a Korean War medal for my dad. I was on the Korean War website last week and even though he died during the war he's eligible for the medal. I will get it and put it in a display case along with his flag. In the family I'm the keeper of the photos and memorabilia for the family. I'm just hoping to get it organized one day.


For Christmas my children got me the display case to put his flag and medals in for safe keeping.


I have not put it all together yet - I'm not sure if the medals are supposed to be in some order. A little more research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home