Fiberit

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Movies

I saw two movies this week with Meryl Streep in them. I saw "Prada" first and really enjoyed her acting but the whole movie was just okay. Last night I went with two women friends to "Prairie Home Companion" - we loved it. Meryl can really sing - it was very entertaining. Lily Tomlin was a treat, as always. I sure wish we'd see more of her. The whole cast was amazing and great music.

The shop had a good week. It was nice to have a few days off for the 4th. Had a great time with the knitting Bungee group. They want to do an Evening knit IN. We'll set a date. Have chesse and wine and knit like crazy.

I've been spinning alot on my Lendrum this week. I'm getting better and have filled two bobbins. Now to ply them. I may wait until Monday night during Matt's class. He has a great group of people. Next Sunday is the Spin- In again. I really enjoy this spin- in event. Such a diverse group of people, So knowlegeable about fiber and spinning. I'm learning alot.

I finished my piece on the Ashford loom and will make a couple purses from it. I will start the next project today. It's a purse for Pam's mom. I hope it goes quickly, she's been patiently waiting.

I'm Babysitting the grandchildren tonight. N & P have their 6th wedding anniversary this weekend. Alot has happened in those 6 years. I haven't seen them since last week so I'm excited to go play.

It's a gorgeous day so I'm leaving to weed the garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home