Fiberit

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July

I cannot believe it is the 4th of July already. Summer always goes so fast. Last week was a little slow due to the holiday. Saturday, Nancy had her Bungee class and it went well as always. I had Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off this week. It was so nice and I got so much done around the house. Dan came home from Canada on Friday. He had a great time and brought me a cute bracelet. He bought himself a great new putter for golf.

Nicole and children came home Monday. Peter was ill with the flu. I stopped over on Monday afternoon (before they knew they had the flu). I went over to say hell0 to the babies and found out later that Josh had the flu. YEA!

B and I planted 16 trees. He did most of the work but it looks great. It's a natural fence across the backyard. He took 10 for his property. We put up signs to sell his property and the city is having a problem with it. They took them down.

I finished the third hedgehog. He's blue and he'll be Josh's. I'm still working on the baby blanket and a sweater for Ellie out of Debbie Bliss's book. I'm using a cashmere blend in a bright pink. I've also started Jeanne's shawl again. I've reworked this about 4 times already. It's out of the the domy heather, a periwinkle color. I'm using a pattern out of the "Shawl" book. It should be really nice. It's a little fitted around the shoulder, which is what she wanted.

I finished weaving a couple purses on the Knitter's loom and am warping it again for a bigger purse that someone has commissioned me to do. I love this little loom.

Happy Knitting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home