Fiberit

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day to everyone out there. It's a gorgeous day here in the Twin Cities. Two days of thunder storms and hot humid weather seem to have disappeared.

Did not feel well yesterday, came home early from the shop. Dan came home and had pizza and left for his Dad's house. I watched "Lady and the Tramp" and worked on a cute pattern for tea mug cover. I didn't quite finish it so I'll get to that this morning and try felting it.

I have the spinning group today at 1:00 pm which I am looking forward to. I really enjoy these people. I also did some spinning on my new lendrum last night, but I'm over twisting the yarn all the time. I hope I get better at this.

Ann had a bungee crochet class yesterday so I got some help with a vest I've tried to make two times before, this would number 3.

I'm going to dinner this evening with the family. Can't wait to see my babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home