Fiberit

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday Morning
It was a busy weekend. Made it to the Edina Art Fair twice. Once with Shelley, just to browse and the second time to buy a beautiful carved wooden basket. Weather was gorgeous. Worked on Sat. and the shop was busy. Lots of tie dye projects going on out there. With Pamela Marie's help we got the jewelry set up in the boutique. She was very helpful. Saturday evening I finished knitting the Elizabeth bag by Black Sheep and got it felted. Looks great. Had a little trouble felting the handle but otherwise it looks great.

Sunday I worked on pulling weeds out of the perennial garden, cleaned the garage and dog kennels, made dinner for my daughter and boyfriend and ended the evening watching Ocean's Eleven with my son. It was a good weekend.

I'm also working on sewing some curtains for a friend and will hopefully finish those up today. The grandchildren are on there way over for a visit and then I work at 3 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home