Fiberit

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Saturday

It's been a busy week. Have not finished any knitting projects this week. I'm working on another hedgehog for Josh.

We had a sale at the shop today and it went very well. I have a lot of special orders for Monday.

I've been dying roving and people are buying it up fast. I guess I maybe should keep going.
I'll have to dye some more next week.

We had a spinning class on Friday. Suddenly drop spindles are quite popular. Matt will be busy this summer.

A large loom was delivered this week. I was able to save the box for Josh and Ellie to use as a playhouse. They will love it. I'm having Lucy(my other granddaughter) for an overnight Sunday night. She's alot of fun. We hope to see "Over the Hedge". I just hope she sleeps through the night.

Had a fun week with the animals. Callie attacked the Pug ( maddie) over some food. I bathed her and noticed her ears were infected. A day at the vet costs $300 with medications. Maddie was pretty traumatized.

I'm working on a baby blanket and I just found out the baby is due next week. I love it when this happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home