Fiberit

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



This looks like two snow people (with out heads) watching the traffic go by.


Happy Valentine's Day. A little something pink for the Baby. Finished the circular baby blanket - so soft and cuddly.



The Frosted Pane just got these great tiles in their shop. I couldn't resist putting them on my blog. You can hang them any where, use as a valence, wall decor, etc. This is the only one I took a photo of but there are many more.
Zimmerman's Tomten jacket - finished. I have other colorways available if you'd like a kit for this - check out my website at http://www.creativefibers.com/

It's a gorgeous day today. Trying to stay focused on the house. Had a great massage yesterday, good day in New Prague and had the grandchildren for the evening. So fun and so busy. I gave them new little notebooks and the two older ones wrote stories. Josh's was about a monster, of course cuz he's all about scarey, and Ellies was a picture of each family member with their own personal mug. It was actually quite clever and cute for a four year old, Logan drew a picture of me (lots of circles).
Of to enjoy the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home