Fiberit

Friday, December 11, 2009

Ginger Bread Houses


A view of the shop - display of yarn, Cards created for Creative Fibers by Pure Joy.
Two new hat patterns available at CF only. The Rudolph Reindeer hat was Nancy's design a couple years ago. The Red (I know it looks pink) is a santa hat made from "Sprinkles" and a red worsted weight yarn. So fast and fun. The Reindeer pattern is $2 and the Santa one is free.




Finished my little purse on the Knitter's loom. So fun and fast.



Nancy knit this - it's Elizabeth Zimmerman's Rib warmer. I found a cute button and small dbl pt. needle for a closure. Everyone should have one of these.




I just found a great elastic bind off for the tops of socks. It's in the Fall Issue 2009 of Knitty.


www.issuefall09/FEATjssbo.php Jeny's Surprisingly stretchy bind off. Have fun

I'm just finishing josh's mittens and then you'll get a peek! I'm going to make the girls the French Press Felted Slippers next. I bought it, it's by Melynda Bernardi. Check out the Yarn Harlots blog - she's finished a pair already. http://www.frenchpressknits.com/


You are gonna like these!
Today is the day! We are making our gingerbread houses - I bought them last year and we are making them today. I put them together and the children will decorate them. Photos later!

This is a photo of the Helen Hamann corkscrew scarf. I have three kits available and only one single pattern left. This is so cute and you can weave another silk scarf in with the knitted scarf.

I've been busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home