Fiberit

Friday, February 05, 2010

Models

Logan's finished hoodie! I finally got him to try it on. Doesn't he look like a little gnome!



Modeling my felted jackets!!




This cute little model was in the shop on a Sat. with her mom and consented to model my felted jackets. They look so much cuter on a model. I wanted to spin her hair!!! (just kidding)


Well, to prevent breaking my neck, I shuffle to and from my garage every morning and evening. I need cleats on my boots this year.


Mary was in the shop and I asked her to model the Karabella sweaters! She's the perfect model for these sweaters. Doesn't she look fabulous.

I just ordered a classy scarf pattern from ILGA LEJA, called "Norway scarf". I already have the yarn and I will try to get a photo up here from her website if I can. She has fabulous patterns.


I'm nearly finished with the fluffy pink blanket and will show it to you this weekend. It's so cuddly. I have a class on Sat in New Prague for a top down baby sweater class using sock yarn. Just show up on Sat. and I'll get you going.

I'm working on a felting project. Felting shoe laces, I think the first ones are too thick, so back to the drawing board. I may have to spin this first, we'll see.

Went shopping with my son to get some essentials for his new condo. We got some really good deals on Fiberware cookware, non-coated, and new dishes and silverware. He wanted to get the mini coffee maker, like mine. It makes one cup at a time. It's a Kurig. I love it. You can also make tea and hot cocoa. We found some clearance drapes at Target and found a bookcase for his room. Unfortunately, I have been saving all this furniture for him and now, of course, he has changed his mind. Somebody will want it, right?
I am nearly finished with knitting the baby sweater from Elizabeth Zimmerman's book, the Tomten. I just have a few inches left on the sleeve.



Happy super bowl!

















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home