Fiberit

Friday, January 22, 2010

Trunk show

How did it get to be the 22nd of January already. I guess I have been having so much fun that I didn't notice. Actually, that is true. I've got my shop moved, working on new samples and some are already done. I found an adorable sweater for Ellie that I want to knit and if she approves I will reveal it later.



Karabella Yarns, Trunk show is Sat 23rd and I have found some really cute hors douerves to share. Hopefully, the weather will hold and we'll have a great crowd. Bring your knitting.



Everybody is getting strange weather again, tornados, floods in Calif and Florida, 30 degrees in Minnesota!!!!



Several people I know are on a cleansing/Detox diet. I'm not sure about this because what if you take all that stuff out of your body, Let me pause here a minute, YOU MUST NOT EAT ANY SUGAR! or GLUTEN, and then you re-introduce it again, slowly, well what if you find out you cannot ever eat sugar or bread again.????



I know someone who did this, it also involves drinking a shake of some sort every day, and she forgot her shake mixture on a short 3 day trip. She thought, well, I'll just try to eat carefully and start again when I get home. Well, by the time she got home, she could hardly move, her whole body hurt so bad she couldn't work. Now, I say, what do you do about that. She started the shake business again and felt better by the end of the week. This is not a quick fix folks. You have to be very serious about it. Your headaches and other aches may go away but will they come back when you add regular food in again or can you never have sugar or gluten again?



Boy, I hope I never have to do this!!! I think exercise is the key for me!

See you saturday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home