Fiberit

Friday, January 15, 2010

A dreary day and it's Friday

My mood is springy but the weather is gloomy!

This week has been crazy - Moved the shop in New Prague to the back space, Love it, much brighter and better space all around. Everyone has been so helpful and given me such support.
Thank you to Mosaic Alley women - you are the best.

This weekend was going to be a trunk show from Karabella Yarns but due to TNNA it has been delayed a week. Next Saturday will be the trunk show along with great Treats!

I do have a beginning knitting class this Sat at 10:30 - looking forward to meeting some new knitters.

A beaded Knit class is coming up on Mon. Jan 25 and Feb. 1st at 6:30 pm-8:00 at the Chaska Library. We will continue to meet at Dunn Bros. Coffee most Mondays except for these two nights. If you don't want to take the class you can always go to Dunn Bros and enjoy a knit night.

I have finished one more pair of slippers, my sweater from Garn Studio except for the edging and Logan's sweater now has a photo.

I am working up a circular blanket in Plymouth Yarns, and us turning out quite luscious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home