Fiberit

Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 HAS TO BE A BETTER YEAR!



Lots of news around here. Moved the shop, again, to the back room space in the same building with Mosaic Alley. It's a better space in that it is well lit, has a window and back door. Now, if I can just get it put back together by next weekend when I'm planning to have a trunk show from Karabella Yarns, Featuring "Runway Knit" by Berta Karapetyan. We will have refreshments, yarn, garments to try on and touch.

NEW YEAR'S EVE - HAT, MOVIES, FUNNY FACES ??!!!(I seriously don't know what these scared faces are about, we were watching a chrismtas cartoon that was pre-taped) You notice the stoic one! No comment!

I have already received two new books this year from my customers in New Prague. This was found on my chair when I arrived last week. This customer received an extra copy and thought I might like it. WOW! It is a great book. I love the hat in the lower corner. There are 3 designs so, of course, I want to knit them for the grandchildren.
This one was brought in by a customer direct from the publishing company she works for, the author is Lexi Boeger. It is a spinning book and is excellent! I am going to try some of these techniques this winter. It makes you drool, it's so good.!








I just started a pink baby blanket out of plymouth's Heaven Lite. It's lite and fluffy and excellent for baby blankets. Makes a great gift for a new one. This pattern is done in the circluar - there is a square blanket pattern as well.






Happy Knitting and I hope to see you next Saturday!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home